Nathaniel's Blog

A random collection of ideas, insights, and inspiration.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, October 21, 2004

SI.com - MLB - Red Sox stun Yankees 10-3 to reach World Series - Thursday October 21, 2004 1:39AM

It hurts. It really hurts. The Sox have beat my beloved Yanks.

I do indeed wish Bosox the best of luck in the World Series, and thank them for a hard fight.

Read more about how the Red Sox stunned the Yankees 10-3 to reach World Series.

Even though I rooted for the Yanks up until 12:01, my hats off the the sox. My favorite quote from the above article was, "This was for Williams, Doerr and Pesky, for Yastrzemski and Yawkey, for Fisk and Rice and even Buckner and Nomar, just a few of the hundreds who suffered the pain inflicted by their New York neighbors in a rivalry that has become baseball's best." Indeed, it is among baseball's best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home