Nathaniel's Blog

A random collection of ideas, insights, and inspiration.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just how much can you lose?

I am very wary of most email that enters my inbox from a name that I do not recognize. I frequently receive emails telling me what is the hottest stock to buy; thankfully I have ignored them.

As shown by a guy named Joshua, you can lose a heck of a lot of money if you follow those recommendations. He has even set up a very cool Spam Stock Tracker which shows the overall value of his portfolio assuming he had invested in the stocks that had been recommended.

What's the damage? To date he has lost over $7,500 on a total of $17,405 invested. Thankfully he hasn't really invested his money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home