Nathaniel's Blog

A random collection of ideas, insights, and inspiration.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Live Strong

Last week I was having lunch with a friend of mine, Raul Shum, CEO of This Wireless and I noticed that he was wearing a yellow bracelet with the words Live Strong etched into them. I hadn't seen the bracelet before, but I chalked it up to his renewed athletic focus over the past couple of years.

Then this past weekend I was in Las Vegas taking a shuttle bus from the airport to my hotel (the Mirage pool rocks, btw) when I saw two more people wearing these bracelets, again yellow and with the words Live Strong etched on the side. I was curious, but didn't want to intrude on the people's sojourn.

But then today, i was reading Moore's Law and I came across the link to these
Yellow Wristbands with a description of how they are being sold to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

It seems as if many people have purchased them, as they are sold out on the website. Hopefully a few more can be made so more money can be raised to help benefit those in need and raise awareness to the struggle many still face today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home