Nathaniel's Blog

A random collection of ideas, insights, and inspiration.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Top Paying Keywords

I have been doing some reading about blogs lately. I have been looking at the area from a variety of angles, including thinking about the technology as an alternative means of journalism, as a growing outlet for specialty groups, and as a potential money maker.

In my reading I have come across a lot of different items that have caught my attention. Most recently I have been reading about how to make money through ones blog. From the counter on the bottom of my blog, I know I have about as many readers as a government issued report on the mating habits of mosquitoes, but I presume that the number of readers might grow over time. Traffic aside, one of the key ways to make money seems to be by gaving content which generates highly valued ads
throgh a program such as AdSense (from google).

Although google does not post the top paying keywords, it appears as if a few other places do. I suppose that this might mean that if I want to make any money, I may want to post about my recent endeavors in to online poker, texas holdem, and refinancing my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home