Nathaniel's Blog

A random collection of ideas, insights, and inspiration.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Flock's New Browser

Earlier today I got an email from the development crew over at Flock granting me access to the developers version of their new browser. The developer moniker is due to their interest in letting people know loud and clear that this product is still in beta and that it will likely have a few kinks to work out.


My reaction so far has been pretty positive. I am still playing around with the functionality and am actually posting this blog from within Flock. I may try to use this a bit over the next few days to see how I like this in comparison to Firefox and IE.


The major benefits that the Flock browser offers include integrated blogging and simplified tagging and social bookmarking. These are activities that I have been doing more actively and admit that this integration will certainly increase the amount that I post things to Del.icio.us or to my blog.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home