Nathaniel's Blog

A random collection of ideas, insights, and inspiration.

Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

Friday, July 23, 2004

In Game Advertising for Video Games

I have long been trying to figure out different ways to capitalize on the growth in online gaming. One company that caught my eye earlier today is called Massive Incorporated who evidently is in the business of linking up advertisers with game publishers. Sounds like an interesting proposition. The company has attracted the attention of a few blue chip investors and has established some good relationships so far. I am not sure how big this business can become or if they will be able to get any larger a multiple on their company than a standard advertising agency, but I will certainly be keeping my eye on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home